Friday, August 23, 2013

Legend of the Galactic Heroes, episodes 3 and 4. Next, Dragon Ball Z

Also known as Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu



After watching 4 episodes of Legend of the Galactic Heroes I think I can see why people like it a little more clearly.




Here are some of the reasons why the show is good



It certainly is a character driven show. And unlike many other shows, this one does not discriminate bad guys. There is a war, two sides are killing each other. Both sides have tons of stupid people, cowards and generally bad characters. And both sides have good guys. It is hard to tell whom you like more, that is the good thing about this anime. It makes you want to see what will happen next, because no matter what happens on the battleground it will be good for some guys you like, and bad for some other guys you like.



Speaking of morons, here, there are plenty of those on each side..



This anime tries to be realistic, as I probably mentioned in my last post. It tries to give people real motivations and follow the rules of logic. But then again, as I probably said, this anime is not smart, so don't expect too much from it. I would say that sometimes it is clearly a fault of the director or the original creator. If you have seen episode 4 you know what I mean. A boy jumps into the middle of a party, fires a gun, guards get there and the boy just runs away. You know, it is so easy, why not do that. But if you can pass those minor bad directed details, then you can enjoy the show. Which I have done.



Where else would you see such a scene. Not just one shot, but a good chunk of the third episode took plates in that hall.



All in all, I like this show. I will watch it one day. Next in my list is Dragon Ball Z. See you then (^^)/



Here is my "Take a peek" list:



* INUYASHA (done - , , )

* MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM (done - , )

* D.GRAY-MAN (done - , )

* ONE PIECE(done - ,

* LEGEND OF THE GALACTIC HEROES(done - , 2)

* Dragon Ball Z

* Kingdom

* Dragon Ball

* Prince of Tennis

* Pokemon

* Sailor Moon

* Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

* Gintama

* Hunter x Hunter (2011)

* Hajime no Ippo

* Samurai X



My other post on Legend of the Galactic Heroes:



Here is what all this thing is about:



To be the first one to see the newest posts, follow me on or . To see the catalog of my posts, .
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment